1. Any and all training content and materials, will remain the intellectual property of All Stars Self Defence Centre’s Pty Ltd, and as such it is delivered commercially in confidence. (no sharing, copying, recording or photographs of any content without written permission or legal action will be sought against any entity breaching these terms. All training certificates are only valid for 12 month.
2. Quotations are valid for a period of 60 days from date of quotation and thereafter, all quotations are subject to change, provided that in the event that the Client enters into a 12 months service agreement with All Stars, then in that event the quotation, if accepted within the said 60 day period shall be firm for the 12 month term. Bookings online will only be taken, no phone booking will be accepted.
3. All training certificates provided by All Stars to the Client in relation to the services provided by All Stars are valid for a period of 12 months from the date upon which the services are provided.
4. All fees for both the program and the training (“the Services”) are payable in advance by direct debit to All Star’s nominated bank account and in the event that any such fees are not paid in advance, All Stars reserves the right to withdraw the Services.
5. In the event that the Client cancels the training aspect of the Services more than 21 days prior to the date upon which the
training was to commence then in that event All Stars shall be entitled to charge 50% of the training charge. In the event that the Client cancels the training aspect of the Services within 21 days prior to the date upon which the training was to commence then in that event All Star’s shall be entitled to charge the full amount of the training as invoiced to the Client.
6. All Star’s fees for the Services are exclusive of travel cost for travel outside the Melbourne metropolitan area unless
otherwise specified on the invoice.
7. In the event that the Client requires any changes to the program, such changes shall be conveyed to All Stars in writing and
shall be subject to All Star’s consent and subject to any changes to the fees charged by All Star to the Client as a consequence of any such changes.
8. All Star’s respects the rights of first peoples and their protocols of country and will follow all advice from traditional owners and
elders while providing training on country i.e. sorry business. In doing so, All Stars reserves the right to take photos or videos during the training for marketing purposes provided that all photos and videos shall be de-identified on request.
9. The Client shall provide facilities for training unless otherwise agreed upon. Such facilities shall incorporate the following:
(a) The venue shall be large enough for 20 participants to be able to stand in a circle and swing their arms and not touch one another.
10. Participants for the training services are required to wear flat soled shoes, tops that do not open when grabbed and with all participants wearing no jewellery. All Star’s reserves the right to oblige a participant to leave the training room if that participant does not have appropriate clothing and footwear.
11. Training services will be delivered on a ratio, 30 participants and 1 trainer for any physical type training Additional numbers will incur additional charges and any such additional charges shall be advised by All Star’s to the Client upon receipt of participant numbers prior to the commencement of training.
12. Any injuries, illness or special needs must be brought to the attention of the trainer before training commences.
13. The Client and its participants, employees, servants, agents and invitees hereby indemnify All Stars and all All Star’s servants, agents, employees and other persons under All Star’s control from all liability arising from injury or damage to person or property however caused, arising out of or in connection with the program and/or the training. The Client and its participants acknowledge that they have been advised of and understand that the practice of any physical techniques demonstrated during the training is potentially dangerous and they hereby jointly and severally indemnify All Star’s, their servants, agents, employees and other persons under All Star’s control in relation thereto.
14. The Client acknowledges that any and all dates for delivery of the Services by All Stars is intended as an estimated date only and is not a contractual commitment. All Stars shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated dates for delivery of the Services, but All Stars shall not accept any liability whatsoever for any such delays from any cause whatsoever.
15. All Stars shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or expense suffered by the Client or any third party, howsoever caused.
16. In the event that any account is in dispute, the undisputed portion of the account shall be payable in accordance with the normal terms of payment and the disputed portion may be withheld provided that the matter is brought to All Star’s attention within 7 days of the invoice date.
17. The Client agrees that it will not disclose any confidential information to any other person firm or corporation or use any knowledge or information obtained by it from All Stars during the provision of the Services or thereafter which is of a secret or confidential nature and the Client hereby indemnifies All Stars in relation thereto.
23. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between All Stars and the Client, and no variation shall be binding unless any such variation is in writing and duly signed by an authorised representative of both All Stars and the Client.