Who can do it
The course is suitable to all woman of all ages from teenagers to elderly.
- Students learn from nationally accredited / certified self-defence instructors
- We teach the latest training techniques for the best results
- We’re not just another self-defence provider
- We offer real life practical self-defence life skills
- Convenience of booking online
- We offer 1 on 1 private training for more in depth tuition via appointment
Did You Know?
In Australia, 85% of woman have been sexually harassed in their lifetime. One in four woman over the age of 15 have experienced emotional abuse by a current or former partner. One woman a week is murdered at the hands of a current or former partner.
Reference from White Ribbon Australia
- Threat & Risk Awareness
- Verbal Self Defence Techniques
- Confidence Building Strategies
- Physical Self Defence Techniques
- Street Safety
- Public Transport Safety
- Escapes from Grabs & Holds
Training takes place at All Stars Martial Arts Melbourne Head Office. It is a private facility with 100 sqm matted training floor, shower/change room, club shop, café next door and plenty of parking.
Learn HOW to and what NOT to do around car jacking’s home invasions and being assaulted on the street or on public transport. We will teach you realistic self defence moves that works.
Classes consist of working building confidence, developing your striking techniques on shields, group discussions around prevention & awareness, self defence moves for different grabs and holds.
Self defence is a combination of mental and physical techniques. About 90% of self defence however is mental. If a situation does get physical, however remember that the physical side of self defence makes up only about 10% of self defence. It is much better being switched on, rather than pumped up.
What to Expect
We can guarantee that you will come out of each session feeling more confident.
In each session there will be discussion about a variety of topics regarding self defence in different situations & scenarios.
You will also learn exactly what you should do in realistic physical confrontations and how to defend in certain grabs and holds.
Saturday – 6th Feb 2021
Time ; 12-2pm
Cost: Free to All Stars Members
Bookings can be made via the website, under contact us/JOIN NOW