Terms & Conditions
6 Basic Rules
A student may be disqualified temporarily or for life for any of the following :
Committing a criminal offence
Failing to obey an order
Any breach of etiquette
Entering dojo intoxicated
Speaking back to an instructor
1. All Stars respect the rights of first peoples and their protocols of country and will follow all advice from Traditional Owners and Elders while providing training on country IE sorry business. We would also like to request the right to take photos or video during the training for marketing purposes, all photos will be de- identified on request.
All students must be abiding by our COVID-19 Policy found here
- Upon entry all persons must hand sanitise
- Pre booked appointments only
- Practice safe distancing while in the training area
- Any equipment used will be cleaned after each class
- Parents must drop and go
- All children under 12 years must be picked up at the door by a responsible nominated adult
- If you are coughing and/or sneezing you must leave the room
- We strongly suggest all members to download the COVID Safe App on their phone.
Only persons black belt or singlet and above are addressed as Senpai, unless they are awarded a special teaching title. ie Sensei etc
Persons awarded teaching titles must be addressed by their title in and out of the dojo at all times. Their name then the title eg John Senpai.
All grievances must be spoken about behind closed doors not voiced openly, or to lower ranked students, and preferably in writing.
Training Session Restrictions
Training sessions with TTA are structured as either Conditioning Training Sessions or Technical Training Sessions with a 1-hour class usually comprising a Conditioning Training Session of 30 minutes followed by a Technical Training Session of 30 minutes.
Only persons authorised by the Instructor are allowed to participate in any physical contact drills as required for gradings.
Persons who commence training with TTA for the first time may take part in regular soft drill work, but no hard partner contact drill training for a period of 9 months or their first full grade, which ever comes first.
- Parents to drop off & pick up at the door. All children under 12 years must be picked up at the door by a responsible nominated adult.
- You must book all your classes at the start of each term.
- You must notify us if you are going to be absent through the ClubLink app or member portal by cancelling your class booking.
- You must book only for your age appropriate class.
- We strongly encourage you to attend the same class(es) each week to have a regular schedule and instructor.
- If school is shut down due to COVID-19 classes will still run as per normal timetable but online classes through Zoom
- Timetable is subject to change and may be altered in the second week of school holidays depending on demand.